Contact us today

Have a question about how to pay for your training or about a program's ETP eligibility? Visit your local WorkSource Center. Job counselors will help you determine your eligibility for funding and other resources to help advance your education.

For questions about the CAT (Commissioner Approved Training) or Training Benefits programs, call (877) 600-7701. 

For questions about Washington Career Bridge or to report technical issues with this website, email us at welcome your questions and feedback.