Click here to go to the Career Bridge home page
Pell grants and other federal grants help you pay your way

Pell grants and other grants help pay for your education without the worry of paying them back.

Most grants are based on financial need. First first fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This helps you apply for virtually all types of federal financial aid for higher education.

Then explore:

Get more info on federal financial aid in the Department of Education's Guide to Federal Student Aid.

Figured out your funding? Now go find the education you need.